So I’ve been lucky enough to have read this book and will be having the author on my blog in July for an interview! I finished the book yesterday and will be also posting my review when it’s my turn on the blog tour. Below is a little on the author and book, as well as the tour stops. Pop over and visit the blogger and stay up-to-date with the goings on.
From the Author JM Peace
My second novel The Twisted Knot will be published next month (available June 28).
Set in a fictional Queensland town, Constable Sammi Willis investigates an apparent suicide, uncovering a dark family secret, an unsolved crime and a town seeking vengeance.
A marked man. A damaged cop. A town full of secrets.
After her abduction and near death at the hands of a sadistic killer, Constable Samantha Willis is back in the uniform. Despite being on desk duty, rumours reach Sammi that someone in Angel’s Crossing has been hurting little girls, and before long a mob is gathering to make sure justice is served.
So when a man is found hanging in his shed, the locals assume the pedophile has finally given in to his guilt. That is, until Sammi delves further into the death.
Over the coming weeks I will be stopping by a number of fantastic Australian book blogs to talk about the book and answer some great questions. Be sure to follow my stops along the way and join the conversation using the #thetwistedknot hashtag!
- June 28 – Cops & Novels (my blog) – Extract
- June 30 – Facebook Event – Online launch
- July 1 – Carpe Librum – Review
- July 3 – Starts at Sixty –Review
- July 4 – Reading, Writing and Riesling – Review
- July 5 – 1 Girl 2 Many Books – Review
- July 6 – Debbish – Review
- July 8 – Sam Still Reading – Review
- July 11 – Gabby the Blogger – Review
- July 14 – The Cosy Dragon – Review
- July 15 – Gabby the Blogger – Interview
- July 18 – Pop. Edit. Lit – Review
- July 19 – The Cosy Dragon – Interview
- July 22 – Sandi Wallace – Interview & Giveaway
- July 23 – Pop. Edit. Lit – Interview
- July 25 – An Aussie Bookworm – Review & Interview
- July 27 – Book Muster Down Under – Interview
Happy reading and buying